09 December 2005

As it is my birthday, I would be absolutely delighted if you would de-lurk, dear readers, to place a greeting in my comment box. It needn't be of a congratulatory nature - some of you hardly know me from Adam, after all - a simple hello would be marvellous.
You're too kind.

More birthday thoughts later...

ps might amuse you to know that my first birthday greeting came just after midnight by way of an email from the Gillian Anderson Fans Forum - I'd signed up a few weeks ago in my search for pics of GA as Lady Dedlock...

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

but what an invitation! Let me be the first!
Ha- ppy birthday to ya, Happy bir-ir-thday!

Dafyd said...

Happy Birthday!

David said...

Happy Birthday from me, too!

McK said...

Hello Stephen, happy birthday!

Anonymous said...

happy birthday, and good luck for your reading -

anonplaywright

Ova Girl said...

Good grief! Yes indeed happy birthday sbs and many many more. Hope this is a brilliant birthday weekend and the reading goes off like a bunger!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Ste!!! - J.

spindleshanks said...

happy birthday on blogosphere as well as in person and kicking myself and the universe re this afternoon. am in a grump so won't stay as am sure to be bad company x

sbs said...

thanks everyone!
had a great weekend. the reading did indeed go off like a bunger, og. and anon - did you come to the miniaturists? and never mind, shanks - you were there in spirit. xx

Urban Chick said...

happy birthday (belatedly)

all the best people are born on 9th or, er, 8th december...

:)

paul shingler said...

Happy belated birthday Stephen...mine on the 20th...39...bloody hell!!!!