04 January 2006

Very happy bunny this morning, as I learned last night when I went to do the bar at Southwark (first preview of the new show) that we'll be able to do our second Miniaturists show there after all. Very likely to be on the 19th of next month, with a new set of five writers. I'll keep you posted about all that, of course. But I'm made up, as the Liverpudlians say.

Talking of whom, my Mum's coming to stay at the weekend and she wants to go to a show. Yikes. It'll have to be a hit musical, or a star vehicle of some kind. But which one?

And further re Scousers - started work on the next draft of The May Queen, after last month's reading. I've had some very supportive and insightful comments from my peers, and there's interesting work ahead.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is there somewhere to send miniature plays for consideration?

sbs said...

you can email me: steshark@googlemail.com
and we'll take it from there.

spindleshanks said...

hoopla sbs - here we go again! and don't forget to send me that play - i've primed g.

RLN said...

Yay! I love the Southwark!

Ova Girl said...

Congrats sbs! That's great news, look forward to hearing all the news. Good luck with May Queen - a beautiful script even before illumination of reading - it deserves a production to match.

sbs said...

thanks o.g. - v kind. loving your good news!