11 April 2006

Today I did some more work on the short play I've written for Net Curtains Theatre Company, A SPHINX ON CLACTON SANDS. It's been odd because there've been readings of two drafts of it so far, but I couldn't make it to either. So I've been getting feedback by email, and rewriting bits in response. If I'm honest, I'm glad to have had excuses not to go to receive the feedback in person - it seems quite a scary proposition, especially since I've never worked with any of the Net Curtains people before. But the comments have been broadly positive, and the suggested changes reasonable and constructive.

I had posted the piece here, but reading it again I think there's a bit more to do. All being well Net Curtains will mount a one-off performance of it sometime in June I think.

No comments: