Well this is not how it was supposed to go. With three and a bit weeks to go till my May Queen rewrite deadline, I'm still unwell. Nice Dr Sayer gave me my test results today from the chest x-ray and blood taken on Friday. No conclusive diagnosis, but signs of liver inflammation. So she took more blood, this time to be tested for the hepatitis virus, and other things. Needless to say I'm fed up with all this. But it could be worse, in that many nasties have been ruled out.
Confinement is really getting on my nerves now. But actually, after today's news I realise I can't afford to wait till I'm 100% before I get writing again. The deadline is fixed. So if you need me I'll be in bed, working.