05 September 2006

Well this is not how it was supposed to go. With three and a bit weeks to go till my May Queen rewrite deadline, I'm still unwell. Nice Dr Sayer gave me my test results today from the chest x-ray and blood taken on Friday. No conclusive diagnosis, but signs of liver inflammation. So she took more blood, this time to be tested for the hepatitis virus, and other things. Needless to say I'm fed up with all this. But it could be worse, in that many nasties have been ruled out.
Confinement is really getting on my nerves now. But actually, after today's news I realise I can't afford to wait till I'm 100% before I get writing again. The deadline is fixed. So if you need me I'll be in bed, working.

8 comments:

cc said...

Dear SBS
How foul for you.
Get well soon.
cc

sbs said...

thanks, much appreciated.

urban chick said...

oh dear

sorry to hear you are still unwell

hope you get better soon

UC

sbs said...

cheers UC. starting to feel on the mend, glad to say.

OvaGirl said...

Not nice sbs, had hepatitis as a kid, hope you get well soon. And good luck with the May Queen!

ogxx

sbs said...

thanks og. you stay well (doing your pelvic floor exercises?) x

Anonymous said...

so sorry to read you're unwell. I'm in previews right now but I'll phone next week and we'll talk deadline extensions.....gemma

sbs said...

thanks so much g, that's great. all best with AMS...