25 October 2006

Because I'm Quite Proud Of Them

birthday4etc 006

birthday4etc 002

And because I have a deadline looming it seemed like a good time to learn how to use the snazzy Flickr Uploadr tool. And actually there's nothing to it. Quick, find another displacement activity. Like reading transcripts of space missions (see below).

The rewriting is going okay I think but it'll be a squeeze finishing before Tuesday, my end-of-the-month target. It's still very absorbing work, even after - how long have I been working on this story? - eighteen months, on and off. Incredibly, not to say recklessly, I've written two new characters recently. So I'm well into double figures.
Can't wait to write the next miniature...

4 comments:

David Eldridge said...

Ah, great pics!

sbs said...

thanks D!

City Slicker said...

They are adorable

sbs said...

thankyou, and that's automatic blogroll spot for you! ;)