03 November 2006

The Boosh Is Loose

I'm afraid I've fallen for these chaps in a big way.


A lightbulb moment as Vince's dream is explained and he helps to defeat the Killeroo. Triumphant, Howard celebrates in traditional style - by taking his vest off in front of Mrs Gideon. Big mistake...

ep1_12

Okay, this pic doesn't perhaps flatter the boys, Julian Barratt and Noel Fielding, aka The Mighty Boosh. But when you've just gone 12 rounds with a killer kangaroo, personal grooming's the last thing on your mind.

Me and the missus have great tv compatibility, but this is one thing I'm having to watch on my own. I mean, she quite likes them. But she finds the silliness a tad too much.
Especially when they break off into their song and dance routines.
From the episode 'Tundra':


I’m little Johnny Frostbite moving around
Freezin’ you up freezing you down
Like an icicle
Comin’ in your tent like a cold night scissor bite
Arctic death
Infinite night

They call me tundra boy because
I move like an arctic lizzard
When the Blizzard strikes
I disappear like a pipedream
All that’s left is the gleam
Of a tent peg


So what's so silly about that?

No comments: