14 December 2006

Listening to Philip Glass, Koyaanisqatsi, borrowed from the library in Finsbury Park. I'd forgotten how good it is. Frig it's good.
Also borrowed - The Fall, Heads Roll; and Einsturzende Neubaten (as featured in the Night-Light show I wrote earlier this year).

Went to the Royal Court's bash last night at the CC Club in London's glamorous West End and had a really fine time, lots of loveliness (alright yes, luvviness, but what yer gonna do). I even danced!

Beforehand I was in Waterstones in Oxford St and realised I hadn't looked up exactly where the club was - I knew Coventry Street was near Leicester Square but I was suddenly glum about traipsing through the crowds looking for it - then it hit me, at that exact moment I was standing on a giant A-Z, which covers part of the bookshop floor. So I moved a couple of steps to my right and studied and found Coventry Street, linking Piccadilly and Leicester Square.

2 comments:

Andrew Eglinton said...

Koyaanisqatsi is an amazing film, would give anything to see it on a big screen with live music.

sbs said...

I think it's shown with live music from time to time, see you there if and when.