21 January 2007

e-flyer

This is our generic flyer, and we done got ourselves a website, to celebrate a new year and a new show in a new place. So that's,

The Miniaturists, Arcola Studio 1

January 28th at 5pm and again at 8pm
- two showings of the five plays.

Which are, it gives me no little pleasure to tell you,


SOME FINE MOMENTS
by Leyla Nazli, directed by Serdar Bilis

SCATTERING
by Samantha Ellis, dir.Matt Peover

EIGHTY MILES
by Elizabeth Kuti, dir. the writer

JAY
by Judith Johnson, dir. Nigel Townsend

THE DEPTH
by Glyn Cannon, dir.Hannah Eidinow.

There's more at arcolatheatre.com, of course. Damage is 9, 7 conc, as it says on the flyer.
I'm really looking forward to it. Less stressed about the whole thing than before! Partly because I won't have to do quite so much myself - getting better at delegating. Partly because I haven't any time wherein I can worry, work has gone nuts, in a good way.

No comments: