24 March 2007

Now There's Posh

Chuffed and delighted am I to be able to tell you the casting news from The May Queen. Follow this link 'ere for the all the gen. Obviously I won't be blogging reports from the rehearsal room, it's all far too intimate a process, but I will tell you I'm jolly well bricking it in advance, a mix of the excitement of putting the play on its feet at long bloody last, trepidation of course about how it's going to go down, and a fair amount of giddiness from the sheer electricity of working in collaboration with such a theatre as the Everyman, and all the talented, dedicated and so on theatre nuts that comprise the team. One of whom is, quite unexpectedly, just asked him on the off chance but didn't think he'd have the time, a wonderful composer called Dan Jones, an old friend from university (or just after).

2 comments:

David Eldridge said...

Cathy Tyson eh? Get you... Can't wait to see your show...

sbs said...

be sure and let me know when you're planning to come - hope I'll be there.