30 April 2007

I'll get back to you later on this, but if you're at all interested you can hear me ramble about The May Queen here, in a tone I hoped was approaching sage but came out inevitably lugubrious. With a hint of renascent Scouse? It always comes back a bit after I've been hanging out with hometowners.

Click the link, go to Listen Again on the right hand side, then 'Claire Hamilton on Sunday'. I'm about 46/47 minutes in, you click the fast forward button if you want a shortcut.

More Aristophanes today, then back to Liverpool tomorrow, into the theatre with MQ, and she's ready. First preview on Friday, far away so close. Much grinding of pencils and gnashing of LX tape before then, I shouldn't wonder.

7 comments:

Ova Girl said...

As long as you're not gnashing the pencils sbs... nothing worse than splinters in the gums...


have a great week...

xx

David Eldridge said...

Good luck tonight

Ova Girl said...

Yes ditto, sbs. Chookas from your Sydney fans!

sbs said...

Thanks fellas. Appreciated.

Urban Chick said...

where? where is your interview on the beeb? me no can find

:(

sbs said...

hey UC, it's still there, possibly only for today though! (Saturday), click the link in my post and go to Listen Again, then find Claire Hamilton's programme. You can fast forward to 45mins in and I'm not long after.

sbs said...

if the link don't work for some reason, google Radio Merseyside - http://www.bbc.co.uk/liverpool/