List 5 things that certain people (who are not deserving of being your friend anyway) may consider to be "totally lame" but you are, despite the possible stigma, totally proud of.
Such is the urging of the meme Lance has sent this way.
1. My high break at snooker is 73 (ten reds, nine blacks).
2. I can (still) read Greek and Latin in the original (albeit with a dictionary at my elbow).
3. In 1990 I went to the Edinburgh Festival as a stage manager - slept on a floor for a month, caroused a lot, changed girlfriend, etc - okay that last bit was a bit eeky - a few weeks after finishing a course of chemotherapy.
4. The evening of the day we got married, B and me and our families went to my soppy Georgian rom-com version of Cinderella at Southwark Playhouse and it was very memorable.
5. I listen to Five Live a lot.
I'm tagging Ova Girl, David, The Whingers, Harriet, and JMC.